San Lorenzo Creekway
Building Equitable Active Transportation in Alameda County
HARD and ACFCD invite you to share your thoughts on the San Lorenzo Creekway!
The San Lorenzo Creekway will be a multi-use path for walking and biking, connecting communities in San Leandro, San Lorenzo, Ashland, Cherryland, Hayward, and Castro Valley! We want to create a path that achieves your priorities and your participation can make it happen.
San Lorenzo Creekway – Extended Community Engagement Announcement
The San Lorenzo Creekway project team is excited to announce additions to the community engagement schedule! The CTC has announced an extension to the 2020 ATP grant application deadline from June 15th to September 15th, and with that extension, the project team has adapted the master plan and community engagement schedule to accommodate more time for feedback and participation. In addition to the events already announced, the Online Survey will remain open for responses through July 15th, and an additional Community Meeting has been added to the schedule. Please see the Project Schedule on the website for the latest information on dates and RSVP links. Many of the community events will be held online – so make sure to RSVP in order to receive Zoom meeting invite details.
SPECIAL REMINDER: Every individual member of a household is eligible to take the survey! We want and welcome school age children through seniors to take the survey. STUDENTS ESPECIALLY, WE NEED YOU! Even if someone in your house has already taken it, this is like YOUR opportunity to “vote” for the project by completing the survey.
Upcoming Project Schedule:
• Virtual Community Workshop #2: Tuesday, June 23, 2020 at 7pm
Please join us for our second public community meeting for the San Lorenzo Creekway by RSVPing here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/san-lorenzo-creekway-virtual-community-meeting-2-tickets-105917413836
Zoom details will be made available via email.
- English Survey (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/P3M9VJQ)
- Encuesta española (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3D73CV7)
- 中文调查 (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WCYCTB7)
• Stakeholder Meeting #1: March 31, 2020
• Virtual Community Workshop # 1: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 at 7pm - If you missed it, check out a PDF: SLZ Creekway Virtual Community Workshop #1 and a video recording ( of the presentation! A transcript of the Spanish translation is also available here ( )Click here ).
• Virtual Coffee Chat: Saturday, May 9, 2020 at 10am – This was a recap of Community Workshop #1, please see the slides above. Thanks for joining us!
Virtual Site Tour and Engagement with Schools:
• Project Manager: Michael C. Williams, email@example.com
• Sign up to receive project-related emails here: http://eepurl.com/g0Y3rD