With the release of the State of California Public Health Order effective June 15, the Hayward Plunge Lap Swim/Water Walking program will return to a drop in program beginning Tuesday, July 6. Reservations are no longer required. Swimmers will be able to drop in at any time during our current schedule. Pool will be closed on Monday, July 5.
• Lap lanes are for exercise purposes only. Please do not use the designated lanes for recreational purposes.
• Lap Swim is for those 13 years and above.
• Locker rooms and showers will now be open.
• Kickboards and pull buoys will be available for use during lap swim.
• Participants will pay at the front desk by swim pass, credit card, or cash.
• Individuals are still required to wear face covering while indoors at the facility, including in the lobby and locker rooms.
LAP SWIM SCHEDULE
Monday – Friday
6:00am - 8:15am
11:30am - 1:15pm
4:00pm - 7:15pm
6:00am - 9:15am
The aquatics program has a year-round pool, the Hayward Plunge, and three seasonal facilities that are open from June to early August. Swim lessons are offered year round and range from Parent/Toddler to Adult and are all taught by certified American Red Cross Instructors. Additional programs include: Water Fitness, Camps, Certification classes, (Lifeguarding and Water Safety Instructor), and Swim Teams and/or Conditioning. Click on the swim center for further information.
Check out our Facebook page for exciting updates about the HARD Aquatics program.